Bathurst! =D

Talk about anything other than LFSNZ.
Wildboy99
PRO
LFS License: S2
LFS User: |ARC| Liam

Re: Bathurst! =D

Postby Wildboy99 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:47 pm

whoo Holden!!! not that there really Holden or ford anymore :( cant believe Holdsworth. he was gunna win and everything so disappointing and will davidson crashing out with a only a few to go. Not to mention my favorite team jack daniels epic failing. Ohwell Skaifey winning i can deal with. Hate team orders too makes the race really boring when there told not to pass each other
ImageImageImage
Racing is life, Anything before or after is just waiting - Steve McQueen
4aged
LFSNZ Addict
LFS User: 4aged

Postby 4aged » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:03 pm

yea holden pretty much cleaned up....yea not really ford or holdens any more....both have same running gear holdens have ford front suspesion...generic floorpan.........they are making a COF (car of the future) for next year that is just a generic chassis, rollcage ect...and they just stick on the panels of a ford or holden to make it look like whatever one.

We could do a 1 off this thursday...the other year we did the old xy ford/holden mod....the XA one is probably out now as well....that was pretty fun.

edit yea its out now: http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cf ... nds%201972

we did the 1969 bathurst legends mod last time.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage
Chris
PRO
LFS User: holdenrules_64

Postby Chris » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Yeah I saw that, and that way they can make it easier for a third manufacturer to join the series :(

That would be pretty good, hopefully im not busy this thurs, would be a shame to miss it. Might have to download that mod looks good. Any of you guys used Touring Car Legends? Probably my favourite mod by far. Love the old ATCC cars :D
Swivel
Site Admin
LFS License: S3
LFS User: Swivel
Combat Arms Name: Swivel

Postby Swivel » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Well TC Computers has 2 rFactor servers running and one is the Bathurst track (other is NZ Stockcars). Easy to find
ImageImage
I thought I was wrong once, But I was Mistaken

Return to “Other”