LFS Controls

Talk about anything related to our little community or forum.
AZBoy28
Noob
LFS License: Demo
LFS User: AZBoy28

LFS Controls

Postby AZBoy28 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 am

Hey Everyone

I am having some troubles on changing the controls. I am using a keyboaard and mouse. When selecting automatic gearbox in The controls settings I still have to press shift up & shift down. And I can't seem to find a option to change my reverse control key as I can't seem to reverse!!! =/

I was also wondering what is my LFS ID? Is it my number plate?

Thanks =)
Go TeamVodafone, Holden =)
Wildboy99
PRO
LFS License: S2
LFS User: |ARC| Liam

Re: LFS Controls

Postby Wildboy99 » Sun May 08, 2011 7:30 pm

These questions im a bit hazy on as ive never really used keyboard ( Used PS3 controller and now G25 wheel) but im bored out of my brain atm and nearing 200 posts here.

Ok here goes. You should only have to select a gear once after that it should all be automatic this is using by default 's' for up and 'x' for down. (just a note here, i have no idea how tech savvy you are so dont take it the wrong way if this sounds insulting to ask you, but there are 2 parts to automatic. Did you select automatic gearbox rather then automatic clutch on its own?)

To find reverse just need to treat the keys like a sequential gearbox like the V8 Supercars have and just keep pushing the down gear button until you find it. As for your LFS ID im not exactly sure what you mean by ID you should have your license username and passwords (both web and game) set when you create an account on www.lfs.net and your number plate you can set to what ever you want when ever you want under the driver tab in options
ImageImageImage
Racing is life, Anything before or after is just waiting - Steve McQueen

Return to “General”