[LFSNZ]TARGA TOWN **THORNZ WIN'S SERIES***

1st=Thorns 2nd=4AGED 3rd=Kr0nik
thorns
PRO

Re: [LFSNZ]TARGA TOWN **THORNZ WIN'S SERIES***

Postby thorns » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Anybody up for some f08 practice tonight? Finally got my pc back today so cant wait to do some laps after a two week break! (sad I know)
ImageImageImageImage
mik641
PRO
LFS License: S2
LFS User: mik641
Combat Arms Name: Mik641

Postby mik641 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Krayy wrote:
can't wait for the Fo8 series...are we going to force cockpit view like we did the practice the other night?

What does cockpit restrict to, because i drive in tyre view (next view from cockpit)??
Image ImageImage
4aged
LFSNZ Addict
LFS User: 4aged

Postby 4aged » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:28 pm

dam just got in could have done praccy too. yea i think we will force cockpit view to make it interesting. wont be doing a 7 week series again for a while hehe!

mik just mean everyone must race in cockpit view. you cant change it after you leave pits :)
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage
kumarakid
Dedicated Driver
LFS User: Kumarakid

Postby kumarakid » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:48 am

mik641 wrote:
Krayy wrote:
can't wait for the Fo8 series...are we going to force cockpit view like we did the practice the other night?

What does cockpit restrict to, because i drive in tyre view (next view from cockpit)??
Yes cockpit view will be forced in the next series, that and the car has been decided on already, you can try it out on [LFSNZ]1 to get the idea of it as you can still change view to birds eye or drive by but the only driving view available is cockpit......enjoy ;)
Krayy
Advanced

Postby Krayy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:00 am

kumarakid wrote:
mik641 wrote:
Krayy wrote:

Yes cockpit view will be forced in the next series, that and the car has been decided on already, you can try it out on [LFSNZ]1 to get the idea of it as you can still change view to birds eye or drive by but the only driving view available is cockpit......enjoy ;)
Hell KK...what the hell are you doing awake at this hour?

Anyway....just remember that when you are in cockpit view, you can still change your x,y and z view settings to sit higher in the cockpit (otherwise you wont be able to see the corner apexes). I usually set my Z to around +.25 to get high enough and still be able to see the steering wheel for gear/revs. You can also still use virtual clocks if you want to and turn the wheel off, so it's still quite customisable, if not true to life.
I'm a Logitech G-Man!! G15, G25, G35, G500...

Image ImageImageImageImage
kumarakid
Dedicated Driver
LFS User: Kumarakid

Postby kumarakid » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Krayy wrote:
Well I work from 4pm to 4:00am, 3 nights per week so only have 4 days off to fit in all these wee chores......yea every week lol....its a hard life mate for sure!!
sly_guy
Advanced
LFS User: sly_guy
Combat Arms Name: sly_guy

Postby sly_guy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Afternoon Fellas..

Sorry about the tardy attendence on this forum recently... Have just come out of Hozzy, having spent a week in there with Viral Menengitus, which, is nice... still feel like shite, but might well be around to do a few laps on Thursday.

So, what's the bobby with the new series then ?, Forced Cockpit view ?, Single Seater ?, oooh, have I missed an announcement somewhere ?

:D
ImageImageImageImage
Steala
LFSNZ Addict
LFS User: LifeSteala

Postby Steala » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:39 pm

kumarakid wrote:
Krayy wrote:
its a hard life mate for sure!!
WATE-V-ERRRRRR.................

@Sly - oh dude! thats not good! good to see you back on the forum... dammit, we're just about to ban u from our team... :( lol
Image Image Image
ATOMIC Web Hosting - Quality shared and reseller website hosting. WHM/cPanel
thorns
PRO

Postby thorns » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:32 pm

sly_guy wrote:Afternoon Fellas..

Sorry about the tardy attendence on this forum recently... Have just come out of Hozzy, having spent a week in there with Viral Menengitus, which, is nice... still feel like shite, but might well be around to do a few laps on Thursday.

So, what's the bobby with the new series then ?, Forced Cockpit view ?, Single Seater ?, oooh, have I missed an announcement somewhere ?

:D
Shit mate, that no good to hear! Glad to see you made it through all good though!
ImageImageImageImage
4aged
LFSNZ Addict
LFS User: 4aged

Postby 4aged » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:55 pm

viral meningitis! hope your well on the way to getting better!

no F08 announcement yet just speculation at this stage hehe, some of us need to start working on a track list.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage

Return to “[LFSNZ]Targa Town 2009”