MAY MAYHEM '10 (DETAILS AND DISCUSSION)

1ST: Krayy 2ND: Steala 3RD: Kwak
4aged
LFSNZ Addict
LFS License: S2
LFS User: 4aged

Re: MAY MAYHEM '10 (DETAILS AND DISCUSSION)

Postby 4aged » Mon May 24, 2010 11:40 am

lol! he must be going to that top new Sydney LFS training school, dedication for ya!

points done! http://forums.lfsnz.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=534#p5988
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage
Krayy
Advanced

Postby Krayy » Tue May 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Heck, that was some good racing. I like the fact that with these cars you can't afford to make mistakes (like speeding in the pits ;-) ). It actually makes you concentrate more seeing a car just a few metres ahead and trying to keep up. Problem is that I can't pick a clean passing point ;-)

Great to see Sly back, and Steala was putting in some decent times too.
I'm a Logitech G-Man!! G15, G25, G35, G500...

Image ImageImageImageImage
Steala
LFSNZ Addict
LFS User: LifeSteala

Postby Steala » Wed May 26, 2010 11:46 am

This XFG series seems to be one of the closest racing ones I've had! It's great. Loving the challenge of actually getting some good times and potentially having a change at winning a race!..

We should do another XFG series later this year!
Image Image Image
ATOMIC Web Hosting - Quality shared and reseller website hosting. WHM/cPanel
KWAK
Dedicated Driver
LFS User: [LFSNZ] Kwak
Combat Arms Name: KWAKNZ

Postby KWAK » Wed May 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Good to hear stella! I dont know whats happened to you this year, a new mouse? You have always been up there, but this year your nailing it every race! Impressive! I showed a mate of replay from the other night, you know what its like, selling LFS to someone, and explaining it all and mentioning about drivers. Old steala comes flying pass "Oh and this guy uses a mouse!" my mates face dropped! :o I was proud! 8-)
Steala
LFSNZ Addict
LFS User: LifeSteala

Postby Steala » Wed May 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Hahaha!! I have heard many people being impressed with what I can do in life. :)

I think I have got my times up due to learning the whole setup business.. mouse tweaks and all. Also, having raced in faster cars (especially in Iron Horse servers) I tend to have a tad more time on the track with these XFGs. They're like my home cars ;)
Image Image Image
ATOMIC Web Hosting - Quality shared and reseller website hosting. WHM/cPanel
dynofiend
PRO
LFS User: dynofiend

Postby dynofiend » Thu May 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Hey guys,

Anyone online like to drop me the password for the server? Cant seem to find it in the forums or anything :geek:

Cheers
ImageImage
thorns
PRO

Postby thorns » Thu May 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Was great fun tonight guys, would have been an epic finsish to the last one if Vodafone werent so fuckin useless!

BUt good racing all, brilliant fun swapping paint!
ImageImageImageImage
KWAK
Dedicated Driver
LFS User: [LFSNZ] Kwak
Combat Arms Name: KWAKNZ

Postby KWAK » Thu May 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Yeah, the first 2 races were great fun! some good battles!
Krayy
Advanced

Postby Krayy » Fri May 28, 2010 8:41 am

I can't actually recall a race that was so close for so long. In te last race I was at the tail of the top 5, and had them all in sight at the exit of every corner, which in game terms equates to a draw distance of around 100m. Also the fact that on lap 6 or so, we had all 5 of us doing a "Good" lap time was fantasic. The chat window just exploded with "Good lap time Thornz", "Good lap time 4aged" etc.

That has never happended before I am sure. Have to download the rpelay and get a screenshot of that. How about we start a "Legendary moments" thread and post screenies of cool things in there?

BTW, I just checked on LFSWorld and the times we were setting in the race would have put us in the top 50 for that car/track combo. Woo-hoo!!!
I'm a Logitech G-Man!! G15, G25, G35, G500...

Image ImageImageImageImage
thorns
PRO

Postby thorns » Fri May 28, 2010 9:51 am

Krayy wrote:I can't actually recall a race that was so close for so long. In te last race I was at the tail of the top 5, and had them all in sight at the exit of every corner, which in game terms equates to a draw distance of around 100m. Also the fact that on lap 6 or so, we had all 5 of us doing a "Good" lap time was fantasic. The chat window just exploded with "Good lap time Thornz", "Good lap time 4aged" etc.

That has never happended before I am sure. Have to download the rpelay and get a screenshot of that. How about we start a "Legendary moments" thread and post screenies of cool things in there?

BTW, I just checked on LFSWorld and the times we were setting in the race would have put us in the top 50 for that car/track combo. Woo-hoo!!!
Yip was funny, how that was one of the quietest races on mumble in the time I have been racing here, everyone was just in full concentration mode.

Have to admit, that as much as I dont really enjoy the slow tin tops, they can produce some epic races and close battles.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “[LFSNZ]MAY MAYHEM 2010”