ANZAC RACE, Rally RAMPS + MORE!
Swivel
Site Admin
LFS License: S3
LFS User: Swivel
Combat Arms Name: Swivel

Re: One off race, Thurs 14th Oct

Postby Swivel » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:06 am

Well my kids decieded to all throw up their tea,so couldn't make it.

Bit of a fail again with one offs, But I guess people don't read the notes that come with the mods if there is an error.

I know it wasn't the server as did a fresh install of rFactor and the Mods for Bathurst.

Maybe something easyer next time. Like Trucks on puke.
ImageImage
I thought I was wrong once, But I was Mistaken
dynofiend
PRO
LFS User: dynofiend

Postby dynofiend » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:53 am

'People' did read the notes, and your posts, and as previously stated, the errors would not let me enter through them. Whilst they had an 'ok' button them. it was greyed out and unclickable. The only way to get around them was to end the process unfortunately.
ImageImage
thorns
PRO

Postby thorns » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:25 pm

I managed to get on to the server earlier in the evening, only to be told I had some sort of mismatch, after that, I couldn't be arsed trying to work it out. I reminded me why I used to get so frustrated with rFactor, its not a game you can just jump on and play. Perhaps I'm just a lazy bastard who had been spoiled by the likes of LFS where you can just jump on anything and it just works. :D
ImageImageImageImage
mik641
PRO
LFS License: S2
LFS User: mik641
Combat Arms Name: Mik641

Postby mik641 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:35 pm

thorns wrote:I managed to get on to the server earlier in the evening, only to be told I had some sort of mismatch, after that, I couldn't be arsed trying to work it out. I reminded me why I used to get so frustrated with rFactor, its not a game you can just jump on and play. Perhaps I'm just a lazy bastard who had been spoiled by the likes of LFS where you can just jump on anything and it just works. :D

Yeah same here. bit guts really.
Image ImageImage

Return to “ONE OFF EVENTS”